Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tool #2

What points stood out to you from the commenting advice? The discussion was on digital portfolios and reflection in students work. I found it interesting how teacher struggle with the same things in primary & secondary education- students digging deeper, more analytical thinking. Were you able to apply any of the advice in your comments? Yes, I concurred and intertwined the need for discussion on our reflections in large group before writing by hand or digitally. How did you feel about sharing your thoughts publicly? I'm very open to it & have no hesitancy to share my thinking. I'm an extrovert. :) Was it different than when you're sharing your successes/challenges with your teammate? I think it's interesting to get other's ideas & thoughts "outside" of the box in other learning communities. http://see.ludwig.lajuntaschools.org/?p=644&cpage=1#comment-964

No comments:

Post a Comment