Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tool #4

Briefly discuss how you can use the tools in Google Apps with your team or department. 
What is great about Google Docs is that my team can collaborate on a working letter to parents or a quiz on a unit we're studying. If I had sent out the document by email to my teammates, I would be juggling many separate responses instead of having one live document on which we can work.
How can you incorporate Google Apps as a tool in your classroom? 
I can create a live writing on which my students can go in and revise & edit the document, such as a book review. Also, if my students are working on a power point in a small group, they could actually access their presentations through their Google Docs account at home & work on the document wherever they may be, collaborating all the while with their small group! 
Which tools are you excited about using with students?
I think Google docs will be a great resource for my students to begin collaboration not just in the classroom but also at home! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment